Date:      Tue, Apr 18 2000 12:41:54 GMT-0400
From:      jfreeze@qx.net
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        Glenn Johnson <glennpj@bayouhome.net>, Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>, jfreeze@qx.net, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: Netscape6 on 3.4R

>> If you have the source you can edit /usr/src/sys/i386/include/npx.h on
>> your FreeBSD 3.4 system. The comments in the file will tell you what to
>> do.
>
>That worked. It's running now. Thanks.
>
>Rahul.

What exact changes to npx.h were made?

From what I can tell I will need to change
#define __386BSD_NPXCW__        0x362
#define __386BSD_NPXCW__        0x37F

and/or

#define __INITIAL_NPXCW__       __BDE_NPXCW__
#define __INITIAL_NPXCW__       __BETTER_BDE_NPXCW__

Also, does this change require a rebuild of the kernel or is just for the build of netscape?

TIA
Jim