Date:      Tue, 04 Jun 2002 12:28:40 +1000
From:      f3z <f3z@iprimus.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsup does not fetch all files?

Hi,

I cvsuppled on May 31, (after having to rm -r the /usr/src directory).
Normally I have no problems with make buildworld / installworld but
yesterday when I tried installworld, it did not fully install. It complained
files are missing. I know its probably stupid to cvsup from nothing into
/usr/src (The label was FreeBSD 4.6-RC), but should that happen?

Regards,
Jacob