Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:25:52 -0700
From:      Max <maxk@chinook.stanford.edu>
To:        aic7xxx@freebsd.org
Subject:   scsi_free kernel panic

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg

Dear AIC7xxx'ers,
    My system crashed earlier today with the following message:

kernel panic  scsi_free: trying to free unused memory in interrupt
handler - not syncing

The only way to recover was to hit the reset button.  I've never seen
this crash before, and I've been using a form of the AIC7xxx drivers
since September.  The system also seems to be working fine now.

I'm running Linux kernel 2.2.3 with glibc 2.1 on a dual 400 MHz
Pentium II system with a SuperMicro P6DGU motherboard with a built-in
AIC7890 chip.

Please let me know if you can provide any clues as to the reason for
this crash.  Please cc all posts to me directly as I don't subscribe
to this mailing list.

Thanks,
    Max

--=20
The hopeful depend on a world without end
Whatever the hopeless may say
     Neil Peart, 1985

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg--