Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 2004 00:14:39 GMT
From:      vipar@verio.net
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Maria

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting VIPAR.  Due to the volume of email we receive, we will
not be able to personally respond to your request if it fits into one of the
following categories:

* If your e-mail is in regard to an abuse issue, such as: spam, port scanning,
open mail relays, copyright issues, or any other report of alleged abuse by the
Verio network, please contact abuse@verio.net, per RFC 2142.

* If your e-mail is in regard to reverse DNS mapping, or any other DNS-related
topic, please contact dns-request@verio.net.

* If your e-mail is in regard to network connectivity or latency, or any other
customer issues that are not specificed above, please contact support@verio.net.

VIPAR will respond promptly to all e-mails relating to Verio's policy,
management, and allocation of IP addresses.

If you need IP reassignment information that is more detailed than what is
available at whois.arin.net, please refer to rwhois.verio.net.

Thanks,
VIPAR
--