Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 09:28:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@mercury.jorsm.com>
To:        Cole Just <playr2@classic.msn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: question about the 3.5" 1.44MB boot disk

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Cole Just wrote:

> My BIOS is set to boot directly from the hard drive.  What exactly is the
> complete FreeBSD?  Should I change my BIOS to boot from the A: drive?  Thanks
> for your help.

"The Complete FreeBSD" is a big fat book by Greg Lehey.  If the stuff on
your Windows95 partition is worth more to you than the price of the book,
you should buy the book so you don't (hopefully) loose everything in your
attempt to install FreeBSD.

And yes, you should change the boot order in the BIOS to check the floppy
first, as I said in my last message.

Or, you could just go buy a Mac.