Date:      Sun, 06 Sep 1998 19:52:02 -0400
From:      Ben Compton <peabody@naxs.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Disk Copying

I don't know if you guys will help on this one or not but I am going to
give it a shot.

I am currently running RedHat Linux 5.0 on a 2.0GB Hard Drive.  I just
purchased a 4.3GB Hard drive and I want to move Rehat over to the new hard
drive.  I don't want to have to reinstall Redhat as I have already got it
working properly.  I am wanting to do the move to allow me to split the HD
into 2 2GB sections and have RedHat on one partition and then install
FreeBSD on the other so I can run them head to head and see which one I
like the best.  Is there any utility that would allow me to basically
mirror RedHat over to the new hard drive?  Is there another way you can
suggest to do this?  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks

Ben Compton
peabody@naxs.com