Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:15:19 -0800
From:      "Vinod Kashyap" <vkashyap@amcc.com>
To:        "Magikman" <magikmanv2@cox.net>, <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 6.0-Release AMD64 3DM2 3ware 7506-8

Get the FreeBSD 5.4 3DM2 from the 9.3.0.1 release for 3ware 9550SX
controllers.
It should work on your 7xxx controller too.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, =
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains =
information that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro =
Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for =
the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. All =
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If =
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply =