Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:22:44 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        jau789@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: machine/acle-compat.h missing

jau789@gmail.com wrote this message on Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 02:29 +0000:
> The build environment is amd64 running 10-stable.
> The native cc is obviously clang 3.4.1.
> The build target in has been rpi2.
> To make current build possible at all CC and CXX
> are set to clang37 and clang++37 during the make
> run.

You should not need to set CC and CXX to build, and these are probably
causing your build failures...  I don't have a RPi2, but the instructions
at: https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/Raspberry%20Pi%202%20image
should be enough, notice the following:
 # make TARGET_ARCH=armv6 UBLDR_LOADADDR=0x2000000 buildworld
 # make TARGET_ARCH=armv6 KERNCONF=RPI2 buildkernel

Once you have those built, then comes how to install it... One method
is to do:
make TARGET_ARCH=argv6 installworld DESTDIR=<someemptydir> -DNO_ROOT
tar -czf rpi2.tgz @<someemptydir>/METALOG

which you can extract over, or follow the instructions on the wiki page
for building a new image...

Hope this helps...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579