Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 1995 17:51:33 -0700
From:      John Dyson <dyson>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Progress so far on the Sig-11 problem

I am having problems reproducing the problem.  It takes quite-a-while to
get it to happen, and only appears when I am running in less than 8MB.
I have verified that the pre-zero code is not the culprit (but have done some
minor cleanups.)  Another major change is that the original vnode_pager_haspage
was not correct (on the *very* conservative side) on the estimate of the
cluster size.  That problem was *fixed* with another bug being introduced.
The bug has been fixed in -current, but I am not sure that the Sig-11
problems were related.  I am still searching for it...

John
dyson@freebsd.org