Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:24:20 +0100
From:      Tim Preece <tim@scratch.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wdm and 4.0 Current - WUtil.h

Hi,

I have this problem which I solved, only I didn't document it - Learnt a
lesson here - Well here it is:

wdm won't work, it didn't before only I played around a bit and got it to
work, now I have cvsupped and in order to sort out a sendmail problem I
decided to de and re-install my ports - OH DEAR !!!

I do not have my mods doc'd or archived - SH*T.

can anyone help here please.

I am running 4.0-CURRENT on an i386 (686) arch

Thanks for any help

Tim