Date:      Sat, 20 May 2006 09:44:37 +0200
From:      Par Leijonhufvud <par@hunter-gatherer.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: burncd audio produces white noise

Michael A. Koerber <mak@ll.mit.edu> [2006.05.16] wrote:
>   1.  Starting with a known good audio CD
>   2.  Rip via dd if=/dev/acd0t01 ... etc
>   3.  burncd -f /dev/acd0 track01.cdr ... etc

I've also used this, but have some problems: there is sometimes a
"blank" section in before the tracks, and allways a long one after (and
the CD player does not automatically detect that it should change to the
next track. Is this a problem with the CD player in my car and CD-R, or
with my procedure? I'll try a dd of the whole CD next, but being able to
select tracks would be great.

/Par

--
Par Leijonhufvud                               par@hunter-gatherer.org