Date:      Sun, 29 Aug 1999 01:00:03 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OnStream

> Darryl- I appreciate that, and it's true. However, I'm still a putz- I
> haven't come close to fulfilling all the promises I've made. Sigh.

Is that going to be a pointy hat, or just a hat that is bright orange?
Of course, the hat will come with full manual on how to make one,
put it one and wear it. :-)

Honest: If you want to remove the discrepancy between promises and
deliverables, I suggest make FreeBSD consultancy your job. Otherwise,
just do whatever you are able to do, and that will do just fine. You're
not the only one failling promises. Believe me. You're nowhere near my
league :-)

Nick

--
e-Mail: hibma@skylink.it