Date:      Sat, 12 May 2012 07:44:25 -0700
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   portsnap.FreeBSD.org is now geodns-enabled

Hi all,

The portsnap.FreeBSD.org SRV records now point at the magic geodns endpoints,
so users outside of North America will probably end up using a mirror in one
of {Ireland, Tokyo, Singapore, Sao Paulo}.  Please let me know if you run into
any problems.

I will be writing a blog post about this in the upcoming days, so please don't
ask me to provide all the details right now. :-)

--
Colin Percival
Security Officer, FreeBSD | freebsd.org | The power to serve