Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:11:53 +0200
From:      Martin Ostermann <ost@comnets.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status of HP 4020i worm support?

Hi,

I intend to install FreeBSD on a machine with a HP 4020i Worm connected
via an AHA 2940. The hard disk is controlled by annother AHA 2940.

I searched the 'questions' archive and understand that 2.1.5 doesn't
support this, but I is being worked on for 2.2. As the release notes of
the latest SNAP still don't mention the 4020i, is it possible at all to
get it working with some patches? Is this mostly a matter of time, or
are there serious problems to be solved?

Greetings, Martin
--
Martin Ostermann                | mailto:ost@comnets.rwth-aachen.de
Communication Networks          | http://www.comnets.rwth-aachen.de/~ost