Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 03:20:10 +0000
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape doesn't run well (no surprise there)

Latest update: both Netscape and Opera  take forever to open if my
network connection is already up.  If I close the connection, they open
quickly.  I recompiled my kernel and built world and installed 4.79 NS
lately.  Could one of these factors be causing the problem?  Or is it
more likely something else?  This has really made a dent in my
productive web-surfing time.  ;-)

jm
--
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four
sharpening the axe." - Abraham Lincoln