Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:42:20 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jmslivko@simphost.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>, Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>, security@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hilighting dangerous ports

heh, I agree with those notes totally :)

But, I beleive that lynx-2.8.2ssl already has something like that.

----
Jonathan M. Slivko <jmslivko@simphost.com>
Technical Support: Simple Hosting Solutions
Sys Administrator: BN Networks
Network Sol. ID: JSR730

Looking for shells and hosting? check out
http://www.simphost.com for great deals!
----