Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:56:52 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <vallo@matti.ee>, "Jaime Kikpole" <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Is ServeRAID supported?

Hi,

    I have found a post in the files (11 Aug) that says that Keith Mitchell
(kmitch@guru.org) its working in a driver for the IBM ServeRAID Controller,
but I dont know if he stills working in it or dont, I have sent an e-mail to
him asking this, but he hasnt answered the mail, I have actually 8 Netfinity
5500 servers running WinNT and I want to migrate this services to FreeBSD,
also Im going to receive 4 more of this servers in two months, but my
company wont approve buying another card for the servers, and I really love
to have this card working with FreeBSD, he said something about asking for
the driver to IBM, and depending on the people asking for this, it will be
available.

For those who want to see the original post:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=117921+121023+/usr/local/www/db/
text/1999/freebsd-scsi/19990815.freebsd-scsi

Ales