Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 1995 12:25:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      Hector  Gonzalez Jaime <cacho@eureka.gdl.iteso.mx>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@freefall.cdrom.com>, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Interop

On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Later, for 2.1 when we've got a much smoother product and a couple of
> xerox'd articles and glossy pictures to hand out as "product info", we
> should go for as many vendors as we can talk into it (and I'm already
> scheduled to be at a number of shows for this purpose).
>
> 					Jordan

	Is the Comdex/Fall show on your schedule?
	Last year they had a nice Linux booth, running nothing but XFree,
	and some issues of the Linux journal.

	I think that a FreeBSD demo (and apps. demo) would be a good
	proyect for that kind of show!  (multimedia, games and networked
	video were hot last november)

	Hector Gonzalez