Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:55:29 +0200
From:      Vallo Kallaste <kalts@estpak.ee>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade to DP2 went smooth on old P133

Hi

I'm quite excited after upgrading my old P133 adsl gateway running
-stable to DP2. Because the machine has cdrom which doesn't grok
CD-RW and floppy interface is broken :), certainly there isn't
anything to report about sysinstall, floppies et al. But it had
spare IDE disk and I did fully manual install to it by untarring
base and crypto sets. After recovering the original configuration
from backups, installing bootstrap and setting right disk to boot
via boot0cfg (all under -stable), it did come up as nothing has
changed. PPPoE works, firewall (ipfw) works, everything is as cool
as it can be.
Thank you all for your hard work!
--

Vallo Kallaste