Date:      Mon, 28 May 2007 21:58:27 -0400
From:      Tom Grove <freebsd@voidmain.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XGL/Beryl/Compiz with Xorg 7.2

Has anyone tried installing and using any of the above after 7.2 was
committed?  I tried all weekend and just get poor results.  In XFCE and
Gnome performance is unusably slow.  I have a dual-core cpu with 1GB of
memory and a 256MB NVidia video card.  It certainly shouldn't be slow
because of hardware.  I just can't find much documentation because the
7.2 port is so new.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks.

-Tom