Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2008 01:10:29 +0200
From:      Alex Popa <razor@dataxnet.ro>
To:        ian j hart <ianjhart@ntlworld.com>
Cc:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>, Max Laier <max@love2party.net>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lock Order Reversal on 7.0-STABLE with pf and ipfw / dummynet

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:16:20PM +0000, ian j hart wrote:
> Keyboard LEDs are broken for me on 6.3 amd64 (kbdmux).
> I'd double check they work before you rely on this as a diagnostic tool.
>
> --
> ian j hart

Well, that was the most basic test.

I should have mentioned that, during the lockup:

(a) Before I removed the "saver" line in rc.conf, hitting a key wouldn't
    turn the screensaver off.  I removed it in case the kernel was
    writing *something* to the console, so I could get a glimpse.
(b) Console switching no longer worked.

Hope this helps
	Alex

--
 "Computer science is no more about computers
     than astronomy is about telescopes" -- E. W. Dijkstra