Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2012 01:23:55 +0200
From:      Horst Leitenmueller <horst.leitenmueller@liwest.at>
To:        Jason Helfman <jgh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/local/java/jboss5 fails to build

it is functional i'm using it

but some changes must be done on the maven dependencies, here is a =
summary of the changes to get it build again

problem is jboss has change to a new repository system and all old urls =
are changed...(nice work of jboss team ;-))
just a few things must be changed

i will write tomorrow the summary, i hope somebody can fix it then

br horst