Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:24:46 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gergely EGERVARY <mauzi@aquarius.poli.hu>
To:        Theo van Klaveren <havoc@cal30b054.student.utwente.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiler error while compiling XFree86-3.9.17

> I assume this is a compiler bug. Is there a workaround or a patch
> available for the system compiler or should I install the gcc-devel port
> (for which I probably don't have enough disk space, but oh well)?

yes, it's a bug, and you can work around it by removing the CFLAG -O2

anyway, XFree86 3.9.16 worked fine for me. 3.9.17 eats up all of my CPU
time even if it's idle, so I had to downgrade it to 3.3.6

what is this new int10h code? really want to do real-mode bios calls? hey'
guys, is this what we all want?

OK, it's not an XFree86 discussion forum, please don't reply to this
here :)

-- mauzi