Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2012 04:58:42 -0500
From:      Chip Oakley <silverskymusic2@gmail.com>
To:        perryh@pluto.rain.com
Cc:        jhs@berklix.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com
Subject:   Re: Technical Support Question

Thanks interesting possibilities.

One thought I had is creating an operating system independent BIOS where
the appropriate machine code is inserted into the events that lead to an
override of the processes that is forcing into windows. Maybe burned to a
CD or USB,  from another computer and tie the low level to a keyboard
function,  Like pressing F2 etc, at boot to access new BIOS functionality.

Is this possible?

--
Any attachments (WAV. MP3, PDF) files etc, contain copyrighted material
that is protected under intellectual property law in the USA

 Messages are for the intended recipients only and usually contain
confidential information as well. If you received this message or any
any files or emails that may be in question. Thanks for your consideration.