Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:08:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   xl0 errors

Heya...

Got this on one of our 3.3-RELEASE boxes...

xl0: no memory for rx list -- packet dropped!

Any ideas?  Bad card or maybe a code bug?

The machine just starts spitting out those errors, and dissapears from the
network for a minute or two, then all of a sudden, the machine reappears
and all is fine again like nothing happened.

The machine is 3.3-RELEASE, 1xPPro, 128 MB RAM and a DPT card.  I can
supply a full dmesg output or anything else if needed.

-Gary