Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:28:37 +0100
From:      Jonas Bulow <jonas@bulow.mine.nu>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wireless and T30

Hi,

Kevin Oberman wrote:
>>Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:41:37 -0500
>>From: Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
>>Sender: owner-freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
>>
>>Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net> probably said:
>>
>>>Did the problem you saw occur with 4.7 or 5/Current? I have not seen
>>>any similar problems.
>>
>>4.7-STABLE as of last week.
>>I changed base stations, still had the same problem.
>

> FWIW, I am running to an Apple Airport AP with the AP operating as a
> bridge and connected to my NAT/Firewall. I have been running this way
> for several months since I get the T30 last summer.
>
> What version of microcode is in your card? I have Primary 1.00.07 and
> Station 1.03.06.

V1.03.06 seems to be a lot better then 1.04.09 which I have in my T30.

I get a lot of

wi0: timeout in wi_seek to 13b/0; last status 4000
wi0: timeout in wi_seek to 13b/44; last status 4044

If I try to transfer a large file the computer will freeze. I have not
yet found a way to downgrade to wavelan firmware code.

/jonas