Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:52:01 -0400
From:      George Hartzell <hartzell@alerce.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi_smbus_read_2: AE_ERROR on mac pro

I have -STABLE (amd64) running on an 8-way Mac Pro system.  It's all
working great except I get the following message on the console every
couple of seconds.

  acpi_smbus_read_2: AE_ERROR 0x10

I've (google...) found one comment about Freebsd and the Mac Pro that
includes this message in it's dmesg output but doesn't actually
mention it.  It doesn't seem to be causing any problems but I'd just
as soon fix whatever it's whining about.

Is there some central site for freebsd on intel mac's?

Is this error familiar to anyone?

g.