Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 23:24:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "John T. Farmer" <jfarmer@sabre.goldsword.com>
To:        jin@george.lbl.gov, mburgett@cmnsens.zoom.com
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, jfarmer@goldsword.com
Subject:   Re: K6 - New results.. & [Added - Parity issues also?)

To throw another  note in this thread (& perhaps tie it into the
parity thread...)

I just noticed this on the Asus web site:

    Question:
	 I get a memory parity check error when ECC/Parity option
	is enabled in BIOS setup on my motherboard with a AMD K6
	CPU installed.

    Answer:
	 Please upgrade your BIOS with version 0203.004 or above to fix
	the problem.

I don't remember the BIOS versions of the various "test" systems...

John	(Who has to go check BIOS rev's on some P55t2p4 boards...)

John T. Farmer			Proprietor, GoldSword Systems
jfarmer@goldsword.com		Public Internet Access in East Tennessee
dial-in (423)470-9953		for info, e-mail to info@goldsword.com
	Network Design, Internet Services & Servers, Consulting