Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 1998 16:25:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mike@seidata.com>
To:        Didier Derny <didier@omnix.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail aliases / majordomo problem.

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Didier Derny wrote:

>After having upgraded from 2.2.2 to 2.2.5, newaliases is complaining
>about the majordomo aliases (in a separate file).

Shots in the dark include the following:

	* Check perms of dirs/files.
	* Is alias file listed on 'O' line in sendmail.cf (neatest
	  option, IMCO)?
	* Do files belong to group trusted by sendmail?

>How is it possible to solve this problem ?

Perhaps you could give us the exact error message(s) sendmail is
reporting...

>Thanks for your help

Perhaps we can be of more assistance if you provide more information.  I
currently maintain Majordomo on BSD and Solaris systems, and would be more
than happy to help, but it is kind of difficult without more specific
details.

---
 Mike Hoskins                           Kettering University
 SEI Data Network Services, Inc.        CS/CE Major Program
 mike@seidata.com                       hosk0094@kettering.edu
 http://www.seidata.com                 http://www.kettering.edu