Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 1996 20:42:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu>
To:        Greg Rowe <greg@uswest.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest CERT

That should work fine for you.  I'm running 4.9.3p1 compiled from the bind
distribution; the only change I needed to make relative to the bind build
directory is remove compat/include/sys/cdefs.h.  Otherwise something
conflicts and you'll get ugly errors that I can't remember too much about
right now.

good luck,
-Chris