Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:50:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Page Faults

Hi Guys,

I've put together a computer here and am trying
to install the latest FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE on it.

The problem is after I go to custom setup, the system
crashes due to a page fault. Sometimes it lets me in
and then crashes after it writes the filesystem data
to the hard drive.

I believe this is due to the motherboard in the system
which is an Asus TUV4X. Does anyone have any ideas on
how to fix this? Or has anyone seen this problem at
all?

TIA

Holt