Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:40:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/43255: lame ports update (ver. 3.9.2)

The following reply was made to PR ports/43255; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To: yoshiaki@kt.rim.or.jp
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:33:46 +0200

 On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:50:58 +0900 (JST) yoshiaki@kt.rim.or.jp wrote:

 [update to 3.92]

 We already have an update of LAME in the PR database. I also have it in
 my tree. It's not committed because I wanted to set the maintainer to
 the submitter of the the PR (the actual maintainer doesn't responds to
 my mails), but the submitter of the PR hasn't responded to my mail too
 and I forgot about it too. At the moment we're in ports freeze, I will
 commit it after the freeze is over.

 Bye,
 Alexander.

 --