Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 1995 16:48:10 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   I'm back...

Just landed at SFO about an hour ago and am now staring blearily at my
friend's Sun box.  CeBIT was very interesting and quite productive for
us - I talked to a number of SCSI controller & high-speed/multiport
serial card manufacturers about FreeBSD and have some provisional
committments from them which I'll be following up on shortly.  I also
built on Michael Reifenberger's success at getting an article in
Germany's "iX" magazine somewhat by talking to some of Heise Verlag's
competition and working to convince them that they also needed to pay
more attention to this growing enterprise of ours.  Being able to
point to an existing example in print really helped - many thanks to
Michael (even though he got paid well for it :-) for helping us to
take this critical step!

I also got a chance to work with Gary Palmer and Soren Schmidt, both
of whom I managed to get flown into CeBIT for the show - I hope that
they enjoyed working with me as much as I enjoyed working with them! :)

Anyway, this has grown longer than I intended given that I'm still
feeling a bit wiped out right now after my long Berlin->Frankfurt->SF
flight, so I'll be returning to more active status (and posting more
interesting progress reports) sometime around Sunday after I've had a
chance to rest a little.

Cheers!

					Jordan