Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 2015 22:37:10 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   One more gnome3 upgrade issue

Sorry, Koop, but I have two ports that are failing to build... totem and
gnome-nibbles. I don't really care about gnome-nibbles, but I do use totem
on occasion.

Both fail with a problem with not finding GtkClutterActor. Here is the
report from totem:
In file included from bacon-video-widget.c:86:
./bacon-video-controls-actor.h:44:9: error: unknown type name
'GtkClutterActor'; did you mean 'ClutterActor'?
        GtkClutterActor                  parent;
        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        ClutterActor
/usr/local/include/clutter-1.0/clutter/clutter-types.h:51:49: note:
'ClutterActor' declared here
typedef struct _ClutterActor                    ClutterActor;
                                                ^
All clutter-g* ports havbe been updated.
clutter-gst-2.0.16
clutter-gst3-3.0.8_1
clutter-gtk-0.10.8_6
clutter-gtk3-1.6.2

If the issue is not simple, I'll open a bug report tomorrow.
--
Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com