Date:      Sun, 2 May 1999 15:39:21 +0200
From:      H_Aue@t-online.de (Hinrich Aue)
To:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with P5A-B and Adaptec 2940 UW and K6-III 400

I have big problems with my P5A-B, K6-III 400 and the Adaptec 2940 UW.
I upgraded my System from P133. I already had some Problems, but no it`s really
a big problem. Anytime I boot, it show´s me that my filesystems contains errors.
No matter wich one, because the defect Filesystem changes nearly every boot
up. I use kernel 2.2.7. If you can´t help me, please send me an E-mail adress of
somebody else I can talk to.