Date:      Mon, 18 May 2015 20:58:58 +0200
From:      "Apple" <donotreply@apple.com>
To:        <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Your_Apple_ID_(freebsd-fs@freebsd.org)_has_been_disabled.?=

Hello freebsd-fs@freebsd.org=2E

For your protection, your Apple ID is automatically disabled, it happens =
when
your account password is incorrectly entered numerous times. This affects =
some
services you may access with your Apple ID, such as your accounts with: =
Apple
Print Products, iCloud, Apple Store and iTunes Store=2E

-----

Once we've confirmed your personal details, we'll check your records by =
looking
at: security questions, telephone numbers, billing profile and other =
account
data=2E

We may ask you to confirm any of this information so we can clearly =
determine
which activity is yours, and which are those from another person using your
account=2E

Use the link below to reset your account. This will restore your access to =
the
disabled services=2E

To reset your Apple ID, visit the Apple ID Support site
<http://www.chateau.drhamilton.ch/fr/mobile/smartphone/willkommen/en/-/?App=
leID=3D%
%Email%%> =2E

Failure to fix this process or submission of incorrect data will lead to =
account
termination=2E

Thanks,

Apple Support

My Apple ID | Support | Privacy Policy

Copyright =A9 2015 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, United
States?All Rights Reserved.