Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:05:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        julian <state808@attbi.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.5

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, julian wrote:

> 	What is the estimated release date for FreeBSD 4.5?
>
> 	Curious Julian

from http://www.freebsd.org/releases/ :

Future Releases

We will continue to bring you new releases from both our FreeBSD-stable
and FreeBSD-current branches, both as developer's snapshots and as regular
full releases. The next scheduled release on the -stable branch will be
FreeBSD 4.5 on January 20, 2002. The first release on what is now the
-current branch will be FreeBSD 5.0, scheduled for the fourth quarter of
2002.

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan@caustic.org
    "John Ashcroft is really just the reanimated corpse
         of J. Edgar Hoover." -- Tim Triche