Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:59:49 +0100
From:      Artur =?utf-8?q?Ba=C4=87?= <artur@ebasoft.com.pl>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need info about ACPI - implementing, done ....

Thursday 31 of January 2008 01:48:13 napisa=C5=82e=C5=9B(-=C5=82a=C5=9B):
> This is a bit off-topic.  However, I think the combination of an

Bit of topic, but when we take into consideration of 'pnp0c14' solution=20
hiden arguments in some wacpi.sys driver for wmi method in acpi.
No responce for my gentle asks for bios,wmi info from fujitsu siemens ...

> over-complicated spec and the secrecy/anonymity of OEMs is the real
> enabler of acpi problems.  You do know that some small shop in Taiwan

Dosn't matter if there are problems, but does matter if some gay makes=20
specially such design and decides whitout me how i will be able to use=20
hardware that I OWNS , i payed.=20

> actually defined and built your BIOS, not Phoenix or AMI, right?

It dosn't matter for me who in real build my bios hoever this could explain=
=20
why there is no answer from fujitsu-siemens:)

But does matter that there is no portable solution for such cases like my=20
which could be used in FreeBSD to solve problems of many users not few like=
=20
my and Mikael.

=2D-=20

Artur