Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:20:10 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Net <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Support for Intel AX200 WiFi 6 card

I know that there is a project to update support for Intel WiFi cards and
it happens that I am looking at a new Lenovo laptop using Ryzen CPUs and
the Intel AX200 WiFi card that should be announced very soon.  While there
may be other issues won't be evident until announcement, I might as well
start with these, especially as there is a current project to provide
better support for Intel WiFi cards and to provide support for newer ones.

Can anyone comment on the state of support for this card? Just having it
work would be great even if the very nice WiFi 6 features are still down
the line a bit. It's just really hard to do anything with a laptop with no
WiFi connectivity.

Thanks in advance!
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com