Date:      Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:12:13 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
Cc:        perky@fallin.lv, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: apache-2.0.28_4

At 08:54 PM 4/8/2002, Will Andrews wrote:

>Uhm.. try updating your ports tree?  It was committed 20 hours ago.

Interesting.

The FreeBSD Web site still says that the latest port is 2.0.28_4. See
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=Apache&stype=all.

(BTW, we don't keep the ports on our machines because they take up a
great deal of disk space and become obsolete almost instantly. Our
production servers don't run CVSup to avoid instability. We go to the
Net when we actually need software, and then upgrade deliberately when
the apps we use reach specific versions.)

--Brett