Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:33:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matthew Emmerton <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Idea for project:  Make cpp do unifdef service...

I looked into this over the weekend.  Although it's fairly trivial to make
it understand things like '#if defined(FOO)', it's somewhat more tricky to
understand something like '#if ((!defined(FOO) && defined(BAR)) ||
defined(FUBAR))', which I believe was the functionality that phk wanted,
and why he requested it of cpp rather than unifdef.

--
Matthew Emmerton      || matt@gsicomp.on.ca
GSI Computer Services || http://www.gsicomp.on.ca