Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 1994 22:14:24 -0800
From:      Jason <jasony@globalone.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Will My CD-Rom Work?

hi, im thinking of purchasing your FreeBSD o/s from walnut creek, but
before i do, i'd like to know if you know of any problems with my cdrom,
I have the "NEC CDR-260R" cdrom, its an NEC, double speed, internal, IDE
cd-rom. If you could tell me whether you know if BSD has support for this
or if there are any problems with it, id apreciate it.

Thanks
Jason Yovanoff

p.s. The Reason im asking is cause i had a heck of a time trying to get
Linux to support it :)