Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:24:17 +0100 (CET)
From:      Adam Szilveszter <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cannot close IDE CD tray via cdcontrol

Hi everybody!

I do not know if it has been solved already, but I have a small and rather
annoying prob... I have a Sony CDU621 IDE CD-ROM. It can eject the tray
via software command (eg cdcontrol, but also others) but I cannot make it
load it the same way again. I know other OS-es can do this and it would be
nice...if anyone could propose anything, I would be most delighted!

Thank you for your help and patience!

Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM