Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 1996 15:08:09 +0100
From:      Angelo Turetta <ATuretta@stylo.it>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How can I delete an alias from my network interface

this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.  Contact your
mail administrator for information about upgrading your reader to a version
that supports MIME.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB1281.3978CD80

Often, I need to set-up a temporary alias for my ed1 interface, to temporarly accomodate customer machines on my LAN.

How can I selectively delete these aliases without rebooting.
The man page gives very little information about aliases.

(I'm not on this list, please Cc: replies to me)

Angelo

 Angelo Turetta                         mailto:aturetta@stylo.it
 Stylo Multimedia - Bologna - Italy         http://www.stylo.it/

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB1281.3978CD80--