Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:27:16 -0700
From:      Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Harald Weis <hawei@free.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Excessive bounces

Hi--

On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:03 PM, Harald Weis <hawei@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi All,
>=20
> My membership to this list has been disabled due to excessive bounces.
>=20
> Could somebody please tell me how to stop these bounces in the future =
?

Probably, but without the details it's not possible to give specific =
advise.
Try talking to postmaster@freebsd.org and your local postmaster about =
the bounces.

> What is their operating mode ?

I'd imagine it's a problem on your side, because list traffic is working =
fine for most.

> What can I do if they do not require to break my (inclusive) firewall
> which seems to work fine and which is in place since ages ?

If other email works, then it's not likely to be your firewall.

Regards,
--=20
-Chuck