Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 14:38:18 +0000
From:      gestura@nyherji.is
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cluster on freebsd

Greetings,

is there any info available regarding FreeBSD beeing run on multiple
systems with clustering
I'd appreciate it if you could let me know about it.

Thanks!

+ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccco+
| Með kveðju                         Nýherji hf          |
| G.A.Grjetarsson                    internet@nyherji.is |
| gestura@itn.is                     Skaftahlíð 24       |
| http://www.itn.is/grand            http://www.itn.is   |
+ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccco+

  Programmers never die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.