Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 1996 00:46:16 -0600 (CST)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: good NTP servers

As promised, I am passing this along to the list...

I think that this will clear up many misconceptions on exactly what UTC is
and how it is obtained (Including some of mine, and some of yours)...

Jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you   | "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid | briefed, debriefed, indexed, or