Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:59:03 GMT
From:      Adrien Auzanneau <adrien@fr.claryss.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/78026: French company which provides services based on FreeBSD

>Number:         78026
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       French company which provides services based on FreeBSD
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Thanks to add us to your commercial vendors isp page.

---8<---
We invite you to be a part of Claryss Networks, powered by our secure and dependable technologies and backed with years of experience. See the FreeBSD difference. Based in <b>France</b>, we provide shared and dedicated hosting, housing, consulting, outsourcing...
---8<---

Thanks.
Have a nice day.
-adrien