Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:00:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Snow <drama@slakin.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3 hard drives, want to consolidate to 1...

I don't know if I can do this without loosing data, but i'll ask
anyways...

I have 3 hard drives in a machine, ad0 is 2.4GB and has the root(/) and
swap file systems. ad1 is 6.1GB and has the /home partition, and ad3 is a
30GB drive with 14GB free, and has one partition for /exports.

What I want to do is move the content on ad0 and ad1 on to ad3 and make
ad3 the bootable master drive.

What would be my best options for performing this task?
Also, can I use the disk labeler to create a new swap FS since I am
pulling the primary disk?

Matt Snow
 (@) drama@slakin.net
 (w) http://slakin.net.