Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 1996 07:47:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        ponds!freebsd.org!dyson@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU, ponds!freefall.cdrom.com!freebsd-hackers@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU, ponds!lakes.water.net!rivers@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU, ponds!lambert.org!terry@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:   Re: More info on the daily panics...

> [ ... patch elided ... ]
>
> Yes.  This is an equivalent workaround.
>
> I suppose the big question is: did this fix the problem for you?

 Well - the jury is "in" - the patch didn't affect my problem.

 This morning, at 7:06am - I got a reboot:

	panic: ffs_valloc: dup alloc

 I seem to recall you mentioning this was an added solution to
some previous changes... could those be required to make this
a better fix?  Recall, I'm using 2.1.5-STABLE as of Oct. 17th,
not 2.2.

 Any more avenues to explore?

	- Dave Rivers -